Speedway 5 upgrades its suspension system. Two adjustable hydraulic suspensions are added on the rear. Which is different from previous Speedway models only come with front suspension.
In the limited version, Speedway 5 implements 60v 800W (1600W peak) motor and the largest 1586Wh battery with longer deck. In other words, it can provide up to up to 120 km driving distance.
Additionally, Speedway 5 also has 10″ wheels, front and rear brakes, horn, brake and signal light. All of above makes your riding safer and more comfortable.
- Motor: MAX 1,800 watt BLDC hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 18.2Ah
- Charge time: 9 hours with standard charger, 4.5 hours with 2 standard chargers, 2.5 with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 60-70 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Climbing Grade: 37% depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Disk brakes with regenerative electric brake
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 70 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers